Thursday 21 October 2010

Y5 Camp

the camp was great! i can't wait to have another camp. We have a lot of activities. We do some outbonds, make a fire place, get to see a lot of fireworks and many more. The boring part is when the reflection at night time. I was soooooo sleepy cause it is so boring and it is late at night. At the outbond i like the donut game cause i like squishy thing and playing with a stick. I hate the game that we need to fill up the bucket with water. we need to sit on it! i totally get my pants wet. Some of my friends use their heads to squish the sponge. It was pretty fun and i totally like it when we can sleep together with our friends. we can even talk at midnight. i even here someone is talking while sleeping.




Vionda-5a

1 comment:

  1. WOW vionda. you really had a lot of time doing there and you were so happy my darling.

    Vionda's Mum

    ReplyDelete