Monday 27 September 2010

PA PA PA PA PA PA PA PA


You're probably wondering why I am saying pa.Well because I read this book "The bottle mystery". Pa is the old man with a long beard(right) and boy(left). This book is about a boy finding a mysterious bottle.The bottle had a strange neck and had a marble inside. How does the marble get in there I asked to myself. First he asked his Dad, but his dad had no single clue of what the bottle was. Then he (boy) asked Grandma. Grandma holds the bottle and jiggle/goyang the bottle and the marble went out. But still grandma could not tell much information. Asked you're grandpa she said. Pa is now the short word for grandpa. Then pa tell me a clue he was going to let me figure out it for myself. i forgot what the clue is but later boy discovered that it was made like that for a cap/lid for fizzy drink. They use that way because long ago in 1929-1930 they don't have caps/lids. So they use this by first trying to get the marble to stuck between the to holder so we can drink.


Not clear enough read the book.
-Gilbert-

1 comment:

  1. that's a good story but I don't understand only a bottle has a mystery. - Kenny -

    ReplyDelete